From Carmageddon Wiki
Although most of Carmageddon's characters are human (or at least appear to be as much), a few clearly are not.
- The Alien Ambassador and his race - aliens.
- Blood & Bones' driver - demon.
- Dan Dead - skeleton.
- De-d 209 - robot or cyborg.
- Ed 101 - robot.
- Fang Stroker - vampire.
- Gunk - vampire/demon.
- Hammerhead - mutant/cyclops.
- Incredible Kutter - unknown, but unless she painted herself green and wears that big metal jaw for show, she ain't human.
- Jack Clawhammer - zombie/cyborg.
- Lucifer's driver - demon.
- Su Borg - cyborg. She seems mostly human in the Splat Pack, but by the time of Carmageddon II, she looks to be mostly cybernetic.
- The Devil, as he appears in the Splat Pack's Hell.
- The Green Hammer's driver - some sort of mutant or zombie.
- Tina - robot.
- Yoga Hurt - unknown.
- Drag-Ghoul's driver certainly doesn't look human, but there's no way of telling.
- Despite his burnt red skin suggesting otherwise at first glance, Max Damage is human.
- Reincarnation indicates that the red lights are what made him appear red.