From Carmageddon Wiki
- Four Blood Patches & one 3DFX patch
- 15 wallpapers (14 screenshots, 1 artwork) from 640x480 to 1280x1024 resolution
- One Windows wallpaper / startup screen
- Two Themes for Windows 95/98 (by Ron Williams) - cursors, icons, wallpaper, sounds, and a startup/shutdown screen
- Morecars patch by Emo (allows selection of any car by typing MORECARS in menu)
- Megadeath savegame (all cars/tracks) by JayDEE
- Carmageddon Beta timed Demo
- Carmageddon Splat Pack Demo
- Carmageddon.txt file convertor (decrypter) by Shayde
- WinKey: Better known as Logo Key Control, which disables the Windows key in MS-DOS programs
- DirectX 5 (and DirectX.cpl)
- An FAQ (taken from the official site)
- Lists of cheat codes and tips from players
- A gallery of Carmageddon Maps
- Replacement Pedestrian "Gabber"
- Three erotic Pedestrians (2 nude, 1 topless)
- Editor V0.01 and Editor V0.02 (Pedestrian Editors by Mark Hatton)
- The new pedestrian that isn't naked is Dutch singer Gabber Piet, on the ID&T music label. There's an ID&T logo on the back of his shirt.
- Gabber is also the man on the cover, not Max Damage.