From Carmageddon Wiki
|Top speed||160 MPH|
|Kerb weight||2.2 tons|
|0-60 MPH||4.5 seconds|
"Come see what I got under my bonnet"
- It's the 1951 Buick Le Sabre Concept.
- There's only really one Madonna.
- It may also be a reference to a scrapped Sonic character, also named Madonna.
- Bumble Bee appears in the Carmaggedon Tozzer comic, being driven by two somewhat determined Christians called Billy & Betsy. After seeing a report about zombies being created by prolonged exposure to video games, they ram down a punk in an arcade. They later reappear in a race against The Fortress and Dragula, but unfortunately plough into a wall with the other competitors. Max Damage, who couldn't start his car, is spared this fate.
- The car's name is a reference to the Autobot from Transformers, named Bumblebee.