From Carmageddon Wiki
|Carmageddon (PlayStation) driver|
|Top speed||233 km/h (145 mph)|
|Kerb weight||1.2 tonnes|
|0-100 km/h in||11.8 seconds|
- The counterpart of the Splat Pack's Mike O'Kane, this guy's punk appearance looks to be based on two British individuals - Keith Flint from electronic group The Prodigy, and Vyvyan from BBC sitcom The Young Ones.
- The design is based on Barry Webber who was one of the testers of the game. The car has the word "Baz" on the front and "Bazza" on the back (both nicknames for Barry). It was designed by Michael Wilson.
- His name is from Sir Michael Caine, and his car is inspired by Caine's use of Mini Coopers in the classic heist movie The Italian Job.
- His name could also be a parody on Michael Palin.
- The car sports two British logos: A Union Flag on the roof (some minis did have these), and RAF "bullseyes" on the doors.
|Drivers in Carmageddon (PlayStation) (cat)|
|Main driver||Max Damage|
|Regular drivers||Agro Man · Akilla the Hun · Billy Joe Jim Bob · Brothers Grimm · Buster Crimes · De-d 209 · Don Dumpster · Ed Hunter · Fatman Dimm · Frau Dauver · General P. Ram · Hannibal Kannibal · Herr Kooled · Honest John · Incredible Kutter · Junior · Khaki and Crutch · Maxine Sane · Michael Pain · Omar Sheriff · Otis P Jivefunk · Pete D'Ville · Psycho Pitbull · Ray Zee Fool · Reverend Limit · Screwie Louis · The Gimp · Vlad the Viking · Yoga Hurt|