The Terrible Twin
The Terrible Twin was the first new racer to be confirmed for Reincarnation. Described as separated conjoined twins who can "re-attach" to each other, they drive the Siamese Dream, a large vehicle which is essentially two aircraft fuselages joined by a jet engine. An early in-game render was revealed in a later blog..
Concept art of the Twin(s) was one of the wallpapers / postcards delivered to Kickstarter backers (later forming part of Carmageddon.com's background).
No description has yet been released.
- The official term for the driver(s) condition is conjoined twins: 'Siamese Twins' may be the more commonly used term, but it's the less politically correct one... makes sense they're called the latter in Reincarnation, then.
- The term came about because the most first known (and most famous) people with the condition were Siamese (from Siam, the old name for Thailand).
- Siamese Dream is an album by Smashing Pumpkins.
- Proposed mechanics for Siamese Dream include dismembering pedestrians caught on the front blade, shredding peds with the jet turbine, and the ability to drive a single half by itself if the other is missing.
- Nobby had the idea that the twin with the large arm would be in charge of steering, while the twin with the larger foot would control acceleration/braking.
|Drivers in Carmageddon: Reincarnation (cat)|
|Main driver||Max Damage · Die Anna|
|Cops||The Cops · The Cops Special Forces · Compact Unit: Nil Threat|
|Regular drivers||Brothers Grimm · Don Dumpster · Ed 101 · Halfwit Harry · Hammerhead · Heinz Faust · Ivan the Bastard · Kutter · Otis P Jivefunk · Psycho Pitbull · Screwie Lewie · Stella Stunna · Stig O'Sore · The Terrible Twin · Val Hella · Vlad|
|Kickstarter Drivers|| ·Roman · Nutkenz · Twig N. Berries